A Texas life insurance policy is about safeguarding the future of your family and your business. At Ben Mason Insurance Agency LLC, our goal is to find each of our clients that perfect policy that balances current budgets with future needs.
When Life Changes, So Too Should Your Life Insurance Policy
A good general rule of thumb is to invest in a life insurance policy if you don't already have one, or review for potential changes to an existing policy whenever you undergo a major life change or transformation. Some examples of what constitutes a significant change include:
- Marriage or divorce
- New birth or adoption of either your child or a grandchild
- Opening of a new business or the expansion of an existing business
- Purchase of a new home or the refinancing of a home mortgage
- Receiving an inheritance
- Need to care or otherwise financially assist a parent, child, grandchild, or other family members
Choosing the Right Type of Life Insurance Policy
Our Texas team offers cost-effective life insurance policies in all of the major categories, including the following most common types:
- Term Life Insurance - This type of policy ensures financial protection for a set period. It is often able to be converted at the end of the period to full and permanent coverage. For example, you might choose a 10-year term, and then at the end of that term, choose to either apply for another ten years or transition it to another type to cover you until your death.
- Whole Life Insurance - This is the permanent, full-life type of insurance most people are familiar with. Purchasing whole life insurance is a sound investment strategy and will remain in effect so long as you meet all premium payments.
- Universal Life Insurance - Similar to whole life insurance, this type of policy offers more flexibility for those who aren't fully financially secure and need the option to change premium or payment structure, such as when opening a new business.
Contact Us to Learn More
Is it time to update your life insurance policy? Contact our team at Ben Mason Insurance Agency LLC to get started.